What is Koppa?
Koppa is a portal for delivering course material, such as course pages, slides, text or images.
- Material may be public or only accessible to students and teachers on a certain course.
- Koppa works together with Korppi to handle viewing permissions.
- Course material may be added and edited by teachers, using only web browser, anytime, anywhere.
- Koppa works on Plone content management system, which is widely used as the main platform for the university web pages.
Here ase some use cases for Koppa:
- Teacher wants to share lecture slides only to students on certain course
- Teacher wants to provide additional info on course
- Koppa is used to provide open learning material
- Students can return assignments
- As a teacher, you can hold Remote exams in Koppa
How can I use Koppa as a student?
First and foremost, log in to Koppa using the same user id and password as you use in Korppi. After that you will find your own courses and other new files
How can I use Koppa as a teacher?
Koppa may be openly used by any staff member in the University of Jyväskylä. If you are interested in trying Koppa out, please read the page How to create course folders in English.